We are running all our Home directories for Windows from the Samba 'Homes'
share with noproblem for W2K or XP. We also have a number of other shares
that I access from my XP machine, as I amn ot actually loggin in to the
domain I need to specify the domain user I want to authenticate with so
use the /USER:domain_name\username switch

--
Simon Bryan
IT Manager