Ryan Verner wrote:

> On 04/04/2004, at 7:52 PM, Pia Smith wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Please see below :) looks good.
>
> Hmm, I received this same email through several email accounts a few
> weeks ago.  I just discounted it as spam.
>
> Is it legitimate?

If that is the case, then it is just spam.

Probably the same as the Genesis IT one. Did anyone else receive that?

The one that Pia forwarded sounded like many other positions that I read
about in the past. Just swap linux for ms server or similar.

Seems like the slug list is being scammed for email addresses if that is
the case.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au