* Sonia Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use a2ps for printing out my man pages (thusly: 'man foo | a2ps'), and
> this is great, except that my pages print too far to the right ie about
> an inch of white space to the left, and the right hand edge chopped off.
> How would I go about fixing this?

I managed to solve this; problem was in the ppd for the printer. I
edited the printer's ppd in /etc/cups so that default everything was A4
not Letter, and downloaded and ran the alignmargins script from
http://www.linuxprinting.org/cups-doc.html

--
Sonia                            |  GNU/Linux - 'free' as in