On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 01:32:12AM +1000, Richard said
> Howdy all,
>
> I?m trying to recompile a character driver for RH7 under RH9 (2.4.20-8).
>
> I?m getting errors because /usr/include/linux/fs.h no longer has
> definitions for
>
> struct file_operations
> struct inode
> struct file
>
> This seems to nullify any documentation on linux character device
> drivers that I?ve ever seen. Am I missing something obvious? Anyone know
> how we?re supposed to do it now?

Shouldn't you be building it against actual kernel headers, instead of
libc ones?  In Debian you would use the ones from the
kernel-headers-<kernel-version> package.

--
Rob Weir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: investigation Etacs interception International Criminal Court