Hi all,

I have a client who wants to use a particular label printer: a datamax-m-4206.
Now, linuxprinting.org makes no mention of the manufacturer, let alone the
model. I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried and succeeded (or failed)
with one of these printers.

 Looking at the product documentation, it appears that these printers use
either their own wierdo printer control language (DCL) or accept carriage
return separated lines which are dropped into a predefined template. This
second mode sounds like it might work just fine.

Any success stories?

Cheers, Seb.