Man... typing all this stuff on the company LAN sucks when the rsync
backup's kick in at 7pm. My 100MB NIC's activity light is solid on and I'm
getting the odd bit of LAG... sometimes 10 seconds to get a few words in.

Just on that... anyone had rsync crash your system? Chances are it's a
buggy network card driver with a race condition.

--
Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist,