i believe there is a gnome version of oo that has ms
style buttons and stuff.

also gnome or kde should behave enough like windows
for normal users. just click on button, click on app.
easy!

personally i cant stand using windows at all, i find it
cant run the applications i want to use not that it
has enough applications. i also find it very unproductive
and not very user friendly.

infact all the complaints that are against linux usability
i honestly feel against windows.

i mean, how much effort is it to sort a test file in windows
vs linux?

cat file.txt | sort > file2.txt

now try that fast in windows.

but seriously, lindows is supposed to be ok. and gnome and
kde sites should shed some light.

Dean