Dear list,

I am an Intech Credit Union member and have been for many years and I rang
them this afternoon to complain about their Internet bank having an old
Security Certificate.  Not only did I get straight though to someone who knew
what I was talking about but said he would fix it tonight. (It was just an
old link)

After talking for awhile about Intech having business accounts he said they
are *VERY INTERESTED* is creating accounts / services especially for IT
consultants / contractors.

What they want is a list of features that would be useful to contractors.

Eg Credit card with Tux on it ;)

If you really pissed at *YOUR BANK* here is a chance to make a difference.  It
may not occur but if you do not tell them what *YOU* want how do they make it
:)

Also, I suggested that they sponsor various SLUG activies such as Installfest
etc.

--
Richard Hayes
Nada Marketing