<quote who="Rev Simon Rumble">
> If this is for anything but casual use, and particularly over a slow
> network, Citrix works a treat.  There's a Linux client, though it's
> not easy to find on their web site.  I used it while in Sydney to
> access my work systems in London from a very underpowered laptop.
> Worked a treat!

And oh so open and cheap (...not)!

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills
and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Unknown