On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:02 pm, Sonia Hamilton wrote:
> Anyone know of a walkman style device (or smaller) that plays ogg-vorbis
> sound files?
>
> Lots of devices play mp3 files - haven't come across any that do ogg.
>
> --
> Sonia                            |  GNU/Linux - 'free' as in
>
>                                  |  free speech, not free beer.

Slashdot had an article about an iRiver product that would meet your
requirements....plus some:
http://www.iriveramerica.com/products/pmp-120.aspx

Neuros also have OGG support for a number of their players.
http://www.neurosaudio.com/store/prod_neuros.asp

They are both in the "not-really-cheap" category but they all have nice big
hard drives (20GB+).  Have fun :)

James
--
"As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual
certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I