On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 07:05:57PM +1000, Luke Yelavich ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 06:22:08PM EST, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> > I heard about a company called "Web Central", are they any good?
>
> AFAIK, WebCentral are a Windows-based hosting company. I guess you are after
> a Linux-based host?

I saw them providun RedHat 9 based servers .. so I assumed they are mixed.
And yes it must be *unix based.

jobst

We're from the government, we're here to help you...

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia