Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Ya, I know about sql-ledger (use it myself) but you know how
> conservative finance types can be, esp if they are looking for any
> excuse not to get off their comfort zone with M$.

Sure do. On that note, I have some conservative finance types using
Cygwin on windows to access via ssh Win4Lin terminal server sessions
across a Wan. Works a treat, it's ick to install on the win sessions but
once going, solves the whole WAN bottleneck for the legacy Cli/Server
app.

All the accountants know is that it's a lot faster than the old way.

Stu