Folks, we have an old RH 6.1 server which we use as a database server.
For compatibility reasons, we need to stay with RH6.1.

However, I had to reload the machine the other night and now network
printing will not work.  I keep getting the following errors in
/var/log/messages when I try to print as any user except root (root
prints fine).

Jul 14 17:45:07 panda lpd[11257]: lpd: couldn't open spool file
dfA014panda as mhyne
Jul 14 17:45:07 panda lpd[11257]: PRINTER1: job could not be sent to
remote host (cfA014panda)

I cant see to work out what the issue is.  Everything appears ok and if
I print as root it works.  The spooler directory appears to be owned by
lp.lp.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

Matt