Hi,

I'm trying to get an HP PSC 2110 working on RH 7.3. I've followed all the instructions and installed everything as per the HP & sourceforge sites regarding the foomatic update:

http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/patchfix.php

Anyway, it all goes well and seems to find the printer and install it with the correct driver, but when I try do a test print, absolutely NOTHING happens...

Before I upated foomatic (I chose a PSC 9xx) it at least just kept form feeding the printer (with no printing), but now nothing happens at all.

Anyone come across/solved this dilema?

I've not had much experience with Linux printing, but what I'm trying to do is set up a Linux Print Server that can serve both Linux & Windows machines. If anyone could let me know a good configuration for this as well  (LPr, LPD, CUPS, etc....) that would be great!!

Help would be most graciously appreciated.

Thanks,
-Malik
--
businessCard