<quote who="Erik de Castro Lopo">
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:55:08 +0100 (IST)
> Dave Airlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > gnome-session I think is the command..
>
> Yeah, tried that but it doesn't seem to be everything. For instance,
> clicking on the background doesn't bring up menu as it should.

Which sounds like Nautilus isn't running - it is responsible for drawing the
icons on the desktop and providing the root window popup menu.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Homer: "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something"
Marge: "Go Crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do! aaaarrrarrgghar!"