Hi everyone,

It seems like my original email never made it to any SLUG lists, so I'm
reposting here.

Thanks,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Lau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Hi everyone,

COMPSOC will hosting its second Linux Installfest for 2004 this upcoming
Sunday (August 15) from 11 am to 5:30pm.  It will be held in the Oboe
CSE labs on the ground floor of the Electrical Engineering building.

The COMPSOC Installfest has always been and still is open to everyone
(though rarely advertised externally). However if we're understaffed on
the day, first priority will be given to UNSW students.

Compsoc will also be providing free pizza for people volunteering on the
day. So if you've like to come down and give us SLUG regulars from UNSW
such as Matt, Pascal, Tim and myself among others a helping hand, please
drop us a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We'll also be providing free pizza for people volunteering on the day.
Register at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Further details are available on the COMPSOC website
<http://www.compsoc.cse.unsw.edu.au/>

Hope to see you there,
Andrew Lau
COMPSOC President

        Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau   <http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
                                     -
                  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"