Taryn East wrote:

> Wierd, that happened to me too and I just figured the coloured ink had
> run out... maybe I'd better go look again just in case :)
>
> If you find out anything useful, please CC me in.

Sigh, it had[1], but I had replaced it late at night and thought no more
about it. By the morning, there must have been an airlock or something.
It took opening three new cartridges and a completely different
computing path, multiple cleanings, pile of paper, etc, etc, etc to
finally diadnose it and remove it.

[1]The 1160 flashes its lights when the black or colour cartridge needs
replacing and you have to replace it.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au