Heracles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I am still having a problem with my display. Whwn I install Morphix I

I don't know the answer to your poroblem, but since it looks like no
one has replied, it can't hurt to have a stab.

> When I click to close a program a small square of the screen is left

My first stab is to set X to use a software cursor.
You'll have to read up on how to do it, it might be something like
Option "SWCursor" in the video card section.

Other stabs would be to reduce the number of colours, turn off
hardware acceleration, I'm sure there are other options that you could
toggle.