On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:39:33 +1000, Saenz, Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think your problem might be with the SCO binaries rather than a kernel
problem,
I could be possible that the version of Libc you are running to compile
2.4.20-13 could have conflicts with the libraries required for SCO. The
best way to fix the problem is kill SCO binaries. ;-)

I don't think that is the case because I've been running the SCO binary for some time now. Only recently, I've started using Eclipse as well. As a result, I've had to increase the machines memory from 192Mb to 512Mb. How, with the extra memory, Eclipse 3.0 (with JRE 1.4.2-05) been more useable, but even then, when Eclipse runs out of memory, I have to reboot the machine.