Matthew Lambie wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience Sun's SunRay devices (like what was in the dorms at LCA 2004, if you stayed at the college) connecting to a Linux box? Apparently with v3 (which is in Beta - http://wwws.sun.com/software/sunray/beta/index.html) of SunRay Server Software support for Red Hat and Suse was introduced. I know it was demoed at LinuxWorld at the beginning of August this year.

I'm looking for feedback before I invest in some test/toy hardware.

Thanks,

Matt