Louis wrote:
Hi Sluggers:

When I call a script via the browser that takes some times

to run I get this error from the browser and it stops

the script.

------------

Server Error

The following error occurred:

[code=SERVER_RESPONSE_CLOSE] The server closed the connection while reading the response. Contact your system administrator.

Please contact the administrator

How can I deal with this to get the script to run right to the end ?

Thanks.

Louis.

What is the script written in? Is the server under you're control? I'm guessing not. If it's PHP then the PHP docs have some tips on getting around long run-time scripts. Push output to the client earlier or something like that????

Fil