<quote who="Simon Wong">

> How does it handle authentication.  I think it asked me once.

Nautilus/gnome-vfs use gnome-keyring to ask for auth details.

> Can the auth details be cleared out somewhere?

The keyrings are stored in ~/.gnome2/keyrings/ but there is no keyring
manager shipping with GNOME yet. There is a gnome-keyring-manager app
though, which just needs some UI love before it's added.

> P.S. When will CD's be sent?  Should I download the current pre-release
> rather than waiting (patiently)!

End of October, after the Final release. We've just put out a Sounder 9 CD,
so you could grab that, or just grab the dailies.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

             Toothpaste is the most important meal of the day.