Hi all,

I'm not sure if it's of any interest to anyone, but thought I'd raise it
just in case (I'm trying to convince a rel to go Linux and she wants to
be wireless. I'm also trying to persuade her to persuade the local
diocese too :)))

I came across this company in my surfing. They appear to provide
software for some modems to work in Linux, including Wireless modems.

http://www.linuxant.com/company/

You can trial it for a month and then they charge about $US20 for a
licence.

Just to assure everyone, I have no interests in the company, I haven't
tried their product, nor have they offered me any kickbacks (cheap
bastards :)

Patrick