On 10/06/04 19:12, Elliott-Brennan wrote:
Hi,

I've been replying to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address - mail is going
through, but I'm also getting this:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, 6 October 2004 6:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DBMAIL: delivery failure

Looks like their MTA is incorrectly sending the bounce message to you directly instead of back to the mailing list server. It seems most of the list administrators don't actually post to the list very often, so they tend to miss problems like this. Well, that's why I didn't know about it. ;-)

I've set that account to nomail. For future reference, please direct queries like this to [EMAIL PROTECTED], to prevent hassling our 750 or so subscribers with meta-list stuff that's probably meaningless to them.

--
Pete