From: James Gregory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 8 October 2004 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Graphic tablet - 'found' driver ? need help
understanding:)

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:26:21PM +1000, elliott-brennan wrote:
> I could quite likely be putting it in the wrong place????
>
> Should I post the two parts (my XF86Config-4 file and your
> suggestion)?

That's a good idea. We can probably give you a config file to drop in
that should work. Then, if it doesn't, it'd be awesome to see the log
files; then we can diagnose the fault.

It'll be great.

James.

--
"Now, there are no problems  only opportunities. However, this seemed to
be an insurmountable opportunity."