<quote who="Jan Schmidt">
> <quote who="Lindsay Holmwood">
> > The next Slug roadtrip up to Lismore was scheduled to occur on the 30th and 31st
> > of this month. We'd managed to get a good group of people together for the
> > roadtrip, and all seemed to be set.
>
> We've got a few definites keen on making the trip, but not enough to make
> the trip worth it. If you would like to go, then let me know. We should be
> able to organise accomodation with the GLUGgers, so all you should need is a
> sleeping bag. At this stage, I'm thinking of driving, so travel costs will
> just be time, petrol, and maybe a driving shift if you're licensed.

I'm postponing the trip until a later date. One of the guys that was coming
along won't be able to make it, and the SLUG meeting is on Friday as well,
so I think we'll get a bigger group and have more fun if we make it a later
date.

Hopefully Lindsay will be well enough to join us when we go :)

Cheers,
Jan.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Homer: "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something"
Marge: "Go Crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do! aaaarrrarrgghar!"