I recommend checking out hobix (http://hobix.com/) by whytheluckystiff
(http://whytheluckystiff.net/), even if you don't intend to use it.
It's a blog written entirely in ruby and based on YAML, Textile, and
WEBricks.

Don't be afraid of his crazy antics/ramblings...he's actually a very
cool ruby coder and you might actually learn a thing or two after
laughing yourself silly. Who said setting up a blog can't be
hilarious? ;)

Also, a little off topic, if you're after a cool wiki written in ruby
I recommend checking out instiki
(http://www.instiki.org/show/HomePage).

cya,

nullobject