For those of you that don't know SLUG only has 11 normal meetings per
annum because the last Friday is usually during the festive season when
people are away etc. I know many of you would prefer to spend new year's
eve at SLUG but we (the committee) think Tenpin Bowling somewhat earlier
in the month would be good. I volunteered to organise it.

The idea is to have teams of programming languages for example. I guess
we're looking for at least 20 people who can come along. Where to exactly
is the question I need answered fairly quickly.
Centres I have in mind are:-
Mascot - (cnr Gardeners & Botany Roads - not too far from train, it's very
good)
Top Ryde - (the shopping centre - plenty of buses and parking, also very
good, I bowl there weekly)
AMF Parramatta - 20 Cowper St (don't recall every going there, couple of
blocks from the station, geographic centre of Sydney).
AMF Hornsby - 116 George St (visible from station, I ain't been there in
years - it was fairly ordinary)
AMF Sylvania - 27 Port hacking rd (private bus Connex 970 from Hurstville
station, probably too inconvenient)

For other suggestions lookup Tenpin Bowling in Sydney in the white pages.
I was thinking of either Saturday or Sunday afternoon - not evening.  Say
the 11th/12th. The centre at Mascot is above a pub - there's probably some
handy to the Parramatta one as well. We can shout the winners a round or
something... maybe even award prizes.

So.... just reply answering these questions only if you think you will be
joining us.
Which bowling alley(s) you prefer:
Which dates/times you prefer:

Perhaps reply directly to me so as not to clutter the list.
Of course, if you have a better idea feel free to organise, but preferably
try not to clash.

 --
Electronic Hobbyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasional nudist,