On 11/19/04 11:12, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Peter Hardy wrote:

I have a machine hosted in the US that's in need of a reinstall. Upgrading isn't really an option- the current OS can't be trusted after a recent breakin, besides which the version of Red Hat it's running now is far too crusty to attempt an upgrade to Fedora.

How crusty?

7.somethingorother.

I'm pretty sure I had ssh access during a kickstart though -- needed to
start sshd from the spare console first, but after that had remote access
during the install.  However by this stage it's well after all the questions
are asked.

*nod* That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll grab a CD and give it a try.

--
Pete