<quote who="Jamie Wilkinson">

> I've got some oggs and mp3s, and I've dragged them onto the CD Creator
> dialog, and want to make an audio CD.  I can't find anything that implies
> it's going to make an audio cd instead of a data cd.

It doesn't want to lie to you. It doesn't do audio CDs. :-) I don't really
know too much about this, but I believe xcdroast and k3b will convert and
burn the audio for you. There's a project called Coaster that is working on
a sexy GNOME answer to this. :-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   "Do you know what [television news ownership] means to me? It gives me
                the political muscle I need." - Kerry Packer