I am currently revising http://udk.openoffice.org website to fix the
wording spelling and formatting of the website.  I am tripping over a
lot of dead documents in the website so I want to start with a map and
publish a list of all those documents not in the map for confirmation.
So what do I need:

Is there a way of identifying all pages that are not linked to?

My thought was to start with a website map that shows what links to what
and then graphviz this to show things that are orphans or branches that
are orphans.

Any suggestions on tools that extract links from websites,  website is
checked out on my hard disk so file based is fine.

--
Ken Foskey
OpenOffice.org