On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:36, Elliott-Brennan wrote:
> Graham,
>
> Thanks for that (it was me having the trouble) - just come back from
> holidays and found your info. I'm not quite sure how to do what you
> suggest, but I'll have a go!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick

I don't know which linux distribution you are using but you should have the
option of installing the kernel source. In that you will find a lot of
documentation relating to the kernel configuration. Just do a search thru the
files for 'tablet' and you should find the appropriate information. The
documentation is normally located in /usr/src/linux/Documentation

It appears from the notes I found you will more than likely have to recompile
the kernel with those options configured.

That is about all I can offer without knowing what version of the kernel you
are using as well as the Linux Distribution. As I work with SuSE in the main,
I think others on this may offer more assistance if you are using a different
distribution.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith