<quote who="James Gray">

> If anyone in the 'Gong is after the latest Ubuntu CD (Hoary, Ubuntu 5.04)
> for i386, I've just finished D/L'ing the ISO and burned a copy or 3 for
> some friends.  Contact me off-list if you want to swing past my place with
> a blank CDR and sample some home-brew.

Note that the Hoary CD is the first release of the development series, and
won't work very well. If you're passing around CDs, I'd strongly recommend
passing around CDs of the latest released version, 4.10 (Warty).

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

  "Linux continues to have almost as much soul as James Brown." - Forrest
                                 Cook, LWN