I just wanted to pop in and say hey. Just subscribed to the list!
I've had Linux for well over a year now, but it was only recently that I started using it way more than Windows (ever since I installed it on my new computer). I noticed I just missed the last SLUG meeting, which is a bummer, but meh =)

Quick notes -

I'm Stephen Merity, but most people I know just call me Smerity =)

I live in Pitt Town, near Windsor...

I have two Linux distros, Red Hat 9 (not used much) and Gentoo (used excessively ^_^). My Gentoo box has Openbox (with Pypanel) and a few other odds and ends (Gnome and KDE too large for my liking).

I'm 15, and am still going to high school *eek* ^_^

Read Slashdot at strange hours of the day (or night I guess, all the good articles are put on when the Americans are awake lol)

I'm obsessed with computer graphics (mainly 3D art/animation, and I use http://www.blender3d.org Blender, opensource 3D suite =P) . If you'd like to see some of my work, goto http://www.smerity.tk , just follow the prompts to Gallery > 3D)

And am fighting the oppression that is 56K =)

Anyway, just popping my head in and saying hello ^_^

PS. Is anyone here going to AEAF (5-8 December) ?

--
----
A knight in shining armour? Stuff that, do you know how much polishing that