Hi All,

Finally, a way I can give back to the group all the help I've received :)

I've just received some Ubuntu CDs through the mail. I'm keeping a couple for friends and so have five to give away. I live in Belmore, so if anyone lives/works in the inner west and wants to pick up a copy - be my guest. E-mail me directly and we can arrange a time. I'm happy to post if you send a reply-paid whatsi - or to burn if you want to send a disc in a reply-paid whatsi.

By the way, they also sent copies of their 'Live' distro so if you want that too, send two CDs. I'm desperately trying to make the time to come to the Installfest, so if someone wants one and is going to be there...

That said, first five originals to the first five mailers - I'll reply to those who miss out - because it's polite to not keep you hanging on :))

Regards,

   Patrick