So, the last installfest for the year is coming up this weekend. This
time we've booked a room at the University of Western Sydney's
Parramatta campus. Details at
http://slug.org.au/events/detail.html?id=162

Volunteers needed for the following:
- Room setup and teardown
- Greeting people at the door, helping move equipment around
- Wandering around looking (and being!) helpful. We usually get a
significant number of people just turning up to see what this whole
linux thing is about. Having advocates on hand is useful.
- Brief talks on... stuff. There's no set program yet, I'll do one on
the day.
- Some installers, I suppose. :-)
- Oversee network/power/CD burning stuff

Reply to activities if you're planning on coming to help out.

The advertised start time is 9:30. We need as many helpers as possible
to be there from 8:30 to get ready. Coffee will be provided for the
hard
of waking (I know I'll be needing it).