<quote who="Taryn East">
> * Jan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thus:
> > Sorry, I didn't think to turn the camera on until half way through, so I
> > missed the talks. We've got a recording of Luke's awesome Accessibility
> > talk though.
>
> erm, silly question - where can they all be found? the only ones listed
> on:
> http://www.slug.org.au/talks/
>
> Are one from January and another from April - am I looking in the wrong
> place?

Not a silly question at all - that's the right place to find talks. The
problem is converting them takes ages, especially since the audio is coming
out quite dodgy on a lot of our recordings. As a consequence, the encoded
versions get converted and distributed more or less according to the amount
of demand I receive.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas"
  -- Arnold 'Ace' Rimmer, Red Dwarf