Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out whether we can use Debian for doing forensics
work on computers. RH 7.1 was certified for doing forensics work but
none of the other Linux distros were. FreeBSD apparently is also
certified. Does anyone know of anyone who uses Debian for forensics
work, and can they give me a contact I can chat to about it? I'm trying
to figure out all our options :)

The funny thing about the RH thing is that you have to use the dd
version that 7.1 dhipped with (4.0.36), and otherwise it could be any
components, in any configuration. Weird...

Cheers,
Pia
--
Pia Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>