> I've been offered a 17" Apple Multiscan 1705 (in v.good condition) for

> Anyone have any experience/information/knowledge?

You would want to know the resolution and scan rate settings of the
monitor beforehand and be confident in X configuration (scan rates,
resolution, etc)

If this is coming off and OSX box, get the seller to open the display
settings and it will show you all the settings that the screen will
opperate on.

Then the questions is whether your display card will handle those
settings okay.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au