Howard Lowndes wrote:

Mind you, disabling SELinux is definitely _not_ a Good Idea (tm), but frankly I found the LWN srticle difficult to read and understand and I would dearly like to find a "Dummies Guide"(tm) to understanding the concept of contexts in SEL.

The article refers to altered versions of some utilities that can
display the enhanced filesystem settings; one of them being ls.  Oddly
enough the ls that is in the distro doesn't recognise the additional
option  for this function.

The nam page for the chcon command also refers to the info chcon page,
which unfortunately does not provide additional doco but is an exact
copy of the man page.

Try this one:

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=20372&group_id=21266