Grant Parnell wrote:
I have an unwired connection as my only internet service at home. I get
poor signal strength and that's the only problem I have with it. One big
advantage right now is that our office ADSL has gone kaput (no sync at
all, tried 2 ADSL modems) and for the last 12 hours unwired has been
working quite well as a temporary replacement even though it's also on the
lowest signal level. We're on the border of Silverwater & Newington.

I am trialling an antenna kit for unwired right now. Getting installed at a low signal customer in Parramatta on Wednesday.

http://www.tcom.com.au/flashVersion/solutions_antennas.php

good customer service so far, just gotta see how it goes

dave