Michael Lake wrote:
I have a server and I'm using pdflib to generate a PDF file and sending back to a user. At home it all works fine. But on the server when I create the PDF and view it ALL the text is missing. Even if I download the PDF file there are no fonts.

I think I need some debian font package but what one. There are so many.
Its a Debian system and it is not running XFree or any X.

Any idea what font package to install so the libary can find a plain times-roman and a helvetica to embed?

I have installed gsfonts but still no fonts are in the PDF.
Would I need libfontconfig1 or libfontconfig1-dev ?
On my system at home there is also installed a fontconfig package but thats not on my Debian stable server.

Im lost on what to install.

--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.