hi guys

>> > I still have 2 more Gmail invites, if anyone is interested....
>>
>> Can Gmail invites go either to [EMAIL PROTECTED], or better yet, to
>> the Gmail Invite Spooler at http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php please?
>> It's off-topic and it frustrates people a little because many technical
>> mailing lists have been flooded with "Pssst, want some Gmail, leetle
>> boy?" messages over the last six months.

i have tried to open the url and to find a way to "send" them my
spare invites, but i cannot open the homepage (timeout after a long
time). is this a problem with my connection or is the server soooo
busy? does anyone know how to send without having to wait years
for a response by the server?

TIA, gottfried