On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 15:20 +1100, Voytek wrote:
> where should I go from here ?
>
> - leave the current mrtg ?
> - force install ?
> - go and have a cup of tea instead ?

I'd suggest letting the computer work through the dependencies for you.
Which distribution is this? If it's RedHat, I'd suggest looking into yum
or apt-rpm.

Happy to help out if you hit issues with either of them.

James.

--
"being bad ass is encouraged. being a black hat hacker that can take
shit down and f shit up is cool and hot and sexy. being a grey hat and