Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

This one time, at band camp, O Plameras wrote:

Does this list-service tolerate 'public ridicule' to a
reasonable comment ?

Depends on how you define your "reasonable comment".

A comment that is positive ( not negative), informative, truthful, or honest comment is 'reasonable comment'; and never insulting, or ridiculing, or humiliating, or mocking or derision.

Now, up to this point no one responsible or with some
sense has answered the  question as  to whether
this list-service should tolerate 'public ridicule'. What is
is your view on this ?

In my view, no one should ever be subjected to 'public ridicule'
especially on this list.

I research *plonk* and it gives me this:

That's what I thought it meant, too.

I'm pleased there is some one who realised *plonk* is such a terrible and derogatory expression because people should know that it is.