Howard Lowndes wrote:

> 3. Locked cases with no CD or floppy - how can I prevent USB drives

I would expand this idea and just put the whole lot into a locked tool
box. My local tool shop sells very economical tool boxen of all sizes.
So you could plonk the complete computer case into the boxen and lock it
up. Might need a few extension cables.

Can you take one tool boxen, a drill and a few tek/wood/whatever screws
and screw tool box to to wall with lid as door. Then just place computer
inside.

worst you are going to have to do is mount a few cooling fans, suck on
one side/bottom  and blow on tother/top. You could probably even save on
the computer case if it is an all in one mobo (motherboard).

That way you could also lock up the patch panel, etc in one boxen.

Just 2c.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au