If you were looking for UML hosting i'd take a look at

http://usermodelinux.org/modules.php?name=News&file=categories&op=newindex&catid=12

which provides a nice list of commercial UML providers.

The site was down when I just checked then, but i'd expect it to come back up
sometime soon.

Lindsay

--
http://asymmetrics.net/~auxesis/