On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:42:16 +1100, O Plameras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> O Plameras wrote:
> A word of caution here. While most steps are  mechanical  the process
> takes  over  8  hours  due  to  a large  volume of software apps and
> libraries
> to be downloaded using apt-get. There is at least 260MB of data, maybe more
> if your Linux Dist version is older.
>
> I have a clean channel ADSL  with 512K download and 256K upload pipes.

I've got 1500 so download is no problem. Besides if not, just go do
something for the few hours and do it the next night after the
download.

Thanks for the info guys, think I might go a divico fusion.. although
the twinhan seems to do the job too and is cheaper. And as others have
pointed out works.. although both could be as troublesome as each
other.

Oh the decisions.