Hi Mike

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Mike MacCana wrote:

> There is clearly something I'm missing here.
>
> I have a simple spreadsheet in OpenOffice. It looks like this.
>
> 01:25:28      5.15
> 01:25:30      4.5
> 01:25:32      0
> 01:25:34      0
>

> The time's on the left, a value is on the right. Just like the above.
> Except a lot longer.
>
> I'd like to chart it. I can chart it. The chart mainly looks how I want.
>
> X is the number on the left. Y is the number on the right.
>
> Problem: OpenOffice wants to put a label for each value on the X axis.
>
> 01:25:28 01:25:30 01:25:32 01:25:34

Just been through this one:

- Create the chart with the x/y labels.
- Double click on the chart after creation.
 - This should show a faint grey box around the chart.
- Place the mouse pointer over the axis you want to modify
  (a mouse over pop up will appear).
 - Double click and an [X|Y]axis box should appear.
 - Select the 'label' tab and de-select 'show labels'