Michael Lake wrote:

> ...and what if the 15yr old model is entirely computer generated? I can
> see that in the future the business ppl that cater to this 'market' will
> start to use very advanced computer graphics to create 'kiddies'. I can
> see them trying to get a ruling in a court that this is 'acceptable'.
> You think I'm joking? Just wait and see.

In the same way that some singers would arive at the recording studio
with "their highnotes on tape", so a similar situations is happening
with photographs in magazines.
Old news.

Mike you need to channel surf a bit more during ABC adds {:-).

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} email: terryc at woa.com.au  www:
http://www.woa.com.au